Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sometimes it comes in a package you dont expect.

Title says it all... I want a baby in a diaper who needs me, NEEDS me to hold it, feed it, care and love it..I want a baby to dress and walk and love...I want a baby who can wear brown shoes with pink circles on them (shout out to Baby K) ;) But at the same time..the most important above all that...I want to be called "Mum" I want to hear it cross the lips of someone who means it not by a slip of the tounge, not by a "lets pretend your the mum". I want to hear it and feel it and hold it close..bottle it up and never let it go. And it doesnt matter if its a baby who learns or a child who needs it and grows it..and says it...I need to have a family..and its going to happen..and in any form or shape or..mix, I will have my dream. H.

No comments:

Post a Comment