Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bad Dr. Day..

From now on we do not see the Fertility dr and the diet dr on the same day! New rule that's it that's all. So it started with the awful tests. I hate internal ultra sounds..hate hate hate..then to find out 45min later that the actual dr has been lying to me and I don't have to do them on the certain day they have been telling me I did..which is awkward and gross and ugh.. Then the ultra sound tech who was awesome. Told me what was what..first time ever I had someone who took the time to care and put it out there and tell me what the dark splotches were and why. More comfortable with her than the last few who have done it. Then up to Dr S, he means well I know he does, but he just DOESN'T get it. If I tell you I am in pain bad enough to make me throw up, to cry and almost go to the hospital that's big for me...big. But nothing from him. I want to say "excuse me dr. S here have my uterus and you F'n deal with not being able to move at all for a day or two"..not a reaction of "well we could put you on the birth control pill"...WTF..uhhh defeating the purpose who..jerk. But he isn't..he is nice..just doesn't get it. Off to the diet dr...yay for that one too. I'm already emotional and sad and frustrated..then I break down there with a great woman I like who helps me get back into a better mind set and onto the new week. Speaking of..5 weeks down 14lbs lost..WOOHOOOO! I'm going to say in a year I'm going to be a much different person if it keeps going like this. ok going to hide in bed...need to get over the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment