Search This Blog

Friday, April 1, 2011

Better week?

This week started off slow. Then I felt the need to dig my heels in and not make the weekend come at all. All round yet again life 100 Hillary 2. However. Diet dr this week went another good round. I have deeply figured out I do NOT like Greek yogurt and as I got the Costco size lot..another three days of it and then back to my blue label..just cant do it. yick! Made two new dinners this week..shrimp needs tweaking for sure from the recipe. Chicken will be good (Sunday Dinner). Meds..changing over to prenatal drugs this week. I'm almost out of the metformin but am hopping it all lasts till the next appointment in April. Mood..better than last week but dreading this weekend. Realized a handful of friends is all one needs and everyone else really aren't friends at all. Also be careful of who you trust..because rarely does anyone have your back totally and the few and far between are actually the ones who care. That's my deep thoughts...maybe they'll change over this weekend...right now..I'm just annoyed. H.

No comments:

Post a Comment